Saturday, June 21, 2008

my head is spinning

So my husband left a little over a month ago for Iraq. In the whirlwind of getting ready for him to leave we had visitors galore and a million and one things we needed to get done, not half of which we got done.

We send him off on his flight I get home and my whole house is a disaster area, my children are emotional and explosive, my back yard is filled with tree branches, and there is a swing set that's usable but not completed.

Everyday I tackle what I can and now the tree branches are gone, my kids are calming down, my house is still a mess, and every night I lay down to sleep and my head is spinning from all that needs to be done, all that I did do, worry for him, and loneliness. Oh how I miss him when I lie alone in our huge empty bed and wonder where he is right now.

No comments: